Thursday, November 13, 2014

Art 240, Week 13 My Monologue Book

























So here is my finished Monologue book, hurray. I couldn't spend as much time on it as I would have wanted to so I made some mistakes. Lets list the mistakes in list form!

1. I didn't have enough time to shape the text into Texas so I just made a Texas shape and put the text into it. This is something we weren't allowed to do. Good job dummie

2. When I tried to make a crowd out of the words in spreads 3 and 4 why didn't I just make the beginning of each word orange instead of just making random words orange? Duh.

3. I could have made an actual crosshair out of an O and two T's instead of a big X. WHOOPS.

4. The backbone could have been made bigger and centered int he rectangle better.

5. I separated RUSHMORE into RUSH MORE for the cover for balance, but I think I could have just made it one word and it would have still worked.

6. There were some printer problems and I had to tape my cover to cardstock and the backcover got a little messed up. I will probably lose points for that, oh well.

That's about it, mistakes aside I like how the final product came out. I think if  had more time (or used what little time I have better) I could have eventually corrected the mistakes and made a much nicer final product. Attached below is the video of the monologue I based my book on.


No comments:

Post a Comment