Saturday, November 22, 2014

Art 240, Week 14: Sharpening our Edge













This week we are learning how to use Adobe Edge CC to animate our monologue pages.
As a class we went over some basic tutorials to get ourselves started. Like many new things it seemed hard and unnecessary simply because it was new. But after a bit of time you learn the program is actually intuitive and fun to use. It just takes some trial and error to get the words to do what you want to do.

It's important to realize that you can't do some things you did when it was static, but there are all sorts of new things you can with the animations that you couldn't do with a still book.

We have to have about 85% of our project finished by Tuesday next week so I want to do a basic layout by then so I can learn what I have to add to the finished project.

I am trying not to complicate myself with a bunch of fancy blurs and what not because of time constraints. Hopefully with solid use of basic animation ideas I can make a good animation. Then with my remaining time I can gussy it up with fancy sparkles.


No comments:

Post a Comment